Sunday, August 8, 2010

ART MONTH.

Image by Natso Seki.

Ok, so it has been awhile since I last blogged. There is no particular reason for this, other than sheer laziness and a lack of inspiration. So - now is the time, to put on my 'creative hat', so to speak, and start 'creating'. Truth is, for the past two years I've felt a little lost. I know I have something to offer, but what? I am always aprehensive when it comes to starting an art project, because truely, I have lost all self-belief.

But - now is the time.
I am proposing 'Art Month'. Weekly, I will state a subject around which I will draw. Perhaps not a 'daily' drawing, but at least one for the week. I know that I need to pick this habit up again, lest it be lost forever.

So, wish me luck. God knows I'll need it.

2 comments:

alanamarie said...

YES PLEASE !!! I WILL BUY EVERYTHING YOU CREATE!!!!! DON'T BE A LOST SOUL!!! YOU ARE THE ARTY FARTY GURU!!!!! catch ups next week?? please please pretty please!!
xxx

alanamarie said...

KEEP BLOGGING SILLY !!! I'M WAITING !!!