Wednesday, January 21, 2009

cupcakes around the world

Once upon a time, there was a friday ritual. It was known as Afternoon Cupcake Time, where me and a few girls got together to venture into strange and unbeknown places to try delectable little (or possibly even large ones if we were in the mood) cupcakes. This ritual, sadly, has faded away, and I'm left suddenly, everytime I see a cupcake (or even a picture of one) with an intense desire to taste new and exciting flavours of cupcakes. Here I've found some cute little cupcakes originating from Berlin, Germany. Beautiful photography teamed with gorgeous cupcakes, who could ask for more?

(nb: my method of determining a good cupcake is measuring the icing to cupcake ratio. If it is similar, then it is good - very good.)

Berlin, Germany
Cupcake Berlin
Krossener Strasse 1210245
Berlin, Germany














No comments: